Join Peninsula Aero Club, 2015 & 2016 Aero Club of the Year.
The most attractive benefit of Peninsula Aero Club membership is the exceptional value members receive. The Club is a virtual one-stop shop where members can receive flight training, aircraft hire, fuel sales, charter aircraft, have maintenance including SIDS performed, including avionics maintenance and fly from an airport with first class facilities in the most picturesque of locations.
The Club owns the airfield and facilities, there are no landing fees or traffic delays and a most picturesque training area is adjacent to the aerodrome.
The Club has a modern clubhouse featuring flight training lecture rooms, navigation preparation rooms, flight simulator, members lounge with bar and kitchen facilities, adequate car parking, disabled access and highly qualified flight operations and professional administrative staff. There is an active and vibrant Social club within the organization.
The Club is managed by a member elected Committee who have placed the club in a very sound financial position to ensure the continued long term progress of the airfield.
Membership of flying, non-flying, family, junior and observer members exceeds 500.
Club fees are due from 1 July 2019.
Annual Membership Fees:
Fees paid before 1 September 2019 receive a $20 discount from amounts shown below.
- Flying member $ 290
- Family membership $ 520
- Observer member $90
- Spouse of Flying member $90
- Spouse of Observer member $90
- Junior member (under 18 years) $100
- New membership fees are pro rata to 30 June (Contact PAC)
- Joining Fee $120 (except Junior & Observer)
Membership is due on the 1st July each year.
Payment to be received by 31st August to remain a financial member of Peninsula Aero Club.
Existing Membership Renewals
The strong social club runs;
- Regular Friday members nights and Sunday night dinners
- Special social evenings, special theme dinners, movie nights, day trips
- New member welcome nights
- Wings presentation night, (October)
- Subsidised competition flying to improve pilot skills
- Weekly social Saturday sausage sizzle
- A weekly newsletter to keep members up to date
- Children’s play facilities
- Free BBQ, picnic tables and chairs in a viewing area for airfield visitors
- Winner of the 2015 & 2016 Wings Awards Aero Club of the Year
- A highly successful bi-annual Air Show
- Open days for the public to view some of the unique aircraft housed at Tyabb
- Operation of Fun Flights for children with serious health problems
- Operation of Angle flights by members, providing non-urgent medical transport from remote areas
- Increased fleet numbers
- Increased instructor numbers
- Increased membership
- Operation of several successful Fly Away events
- Significant donations to various Peninsula community groups
- Experienced Instructor Team
- Pilot instruction for RAA, RPL, PPL, CPL and Instructor ratings
- Training for aerobatics, formation flying, tailwheel endorsements also
- Training Rooms & Flight Planning Facilities
- Fax, Telephone & PC Facilities
- Flight Simulator
- Large Fleet and Range of Aircraft
- Annual intensive flight training camp at Tocumwal
- safety presentations by the CFI and others
- Competition Flying
- Organised flyaway trips
Other Club member benefits:
- Function Room Available
- Meeting Rooms Available
- Voting rights for Financial Flying Members & Life Members
- An extensive range of Club Apparel & flight training aids